Edelbrock Intake Manifold Performer RPM Black Without EGR 390/427/428
- Black Finish
- Street And Strip Applications
- 1500-6500 RPM Range
- Dual Plane Design
Edelbrock Black Performer RPM Intake Manifold for all 390, 427 and 428 Engines without EGR.
Give your 390, 427 or 428 engine without EGR a massive boost in horsepower output with this Edelbrock 71053 Black Performer RPM Intake Manifold. This aftermarket intake manifold will retain your exemplary throttle response while simultaneously producing incredible top-end horsepower!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 390, 427 and 428 engines
- Ideal for street and strip applications
- Black finish
- Dual plane constant cross-sectional area
- Low and mid-range acceleration
- Provisions for adding the PCV or breather flange
- High rise design
- Square carburetor mounting flange
- Improved torque over a wide RPM range
- Power band: 1500-6500RPM
- No EGR provisions
Intake Manifold Specifications:
- Front Intake Manifold Height: 4.89”
- Rear Intake Manifold Height: 6.04”
- Carb Pad Height: 5.46”
- Port Exit Dimensions: 1.16”x1.97”
- 1967-1973 Mustangs
- 1968-1976 F-100s
Your new Performer RPM Intake Manifold utilizes a dual-plane, high-rise design with a 180-degree firing order. The large plenum and runners match high-lift cams, free flowing exhausts and other modifications potentially performed on your high-output engine. The improved torque over a wide RPM range is ideal for both street and drag strip applications. To top off your new engine bay upgrade while adding a style point under your hood a black finish is applied.
Please Note: Mounting hardware and intake manifold gaskets are not included.
Edelbrock is one of the automotive industry leaders with more than 75 years of experience. Carburetors, exhausts, intake manifolds and superchargers are just a few of the things that Edelbrock provides, giving you many ways that you can get the most out of your classic Ford with high quality performance products.
Order this Edelbrock 71053 Black Performer RPM Intake Manifold for your 390, 427 or 428 Engine without EGR today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles