Edelbrock Carburetor AVS2 Series 650 CFM Satin With Manual Choke
- Ready To Run Out Of The Box
- Improved Fuel Atomization
- Smooth Throttle Response
- 750 CFM/Manual Choke
Edelbrock Satin 650 CFM AVS2 Series Carburetor with a Manual Choke.
If you’re restoring or revamping a classic vehicle, make sure you boost your power and performance while you’re at it to get the ride quality you desire. This next generation 650 CFM AVS2 Carburetor (P/N: 1905) features Manual Choke and the latest technology to ensure smooth shifts from idle to thrust and improve overall cruising performance.
The AVS 2 Series carburetor features annular flow primary boosters with a new calibration for improved off-idle and cruising. The booster design provides improved fuel atomization, which eliminates “flat spots” that can occur when the carburetor transitions from idle to full throttle. Each booster has eight equally spaced holes for improved fuel metering from idle to main, which makes this carburetor ideal for a variety of small-block and big-block engines with dual or single plane intake manifolds.
Carburetor 1905 Features:
- Annular Flow Boosters in the Primary Venturis
- Improved Atomization (Eliminates Flat Spots)
- Eight Equally Spaced Orifices
- Cone-Shaped Spray of Fuel into the Primary Venturi
- Smooth Throttle Response from Idle to Full Throttle
- Cast and Machined in the USA!
- Factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Serviceable without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design - no gaskets below the fuel level
- Finish: Satin Finish
- Barrel: 4-Barrel
- CFM: 650
- Choke: Manual
- Metering Jets: Primary .101, Secondary .098
- Metering Rods: .070 x .037
- Step-Up Spring: Orange (5" Hg).
- 1965-1973 Ford Mustang
- 1974-1978 Ford Mustang
- 1979-1985 Ford Mustang
- 1966-1977 Ford Bronco
- 1948-1979 Ford F-100
- 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10
Order this Edelbrock Satin 650 CFM AVS2 Series Carburetor with a Manual Choke from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: