Exhaust Manifold Gasket Donut Type Small Block 1965-1973/6-Cylinder 1968-1973
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Seals Intermediate Pipe
- Installs In Factory Location
- Donut Type Exhaust Gasket
Donut Type Exhaust Manifold Gasket for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a Small Block V8 Engine and 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a 6-Cylinder Engine.
When there's something wrong with your 1965-1973 Mustang's exhaust, it's usually pretty obvious. You might hear a funny ticking noise or your Pony might make a sputtering noise when you start it. The problem could be your exhaust manifold gasket, which can wear down over time. This small but essential part can be easily replaced when you buy this Donut Type Exhaust Manifold Gasket from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Made of Durable Materials that Will Seal the Exhaust Manifold Flange and the Intermediate Exhaust Pipe
- Helps Keep Potentially Harmful Gases from Getting into Your Mustang's Interior
- Helps with Other Problems Including Stalling, Sputtering When Starting Up, Unexplained Noises and Odors and More
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Installs in the Factory Location
This Donut Type Exhaust Manifold Gasket creates a seal between the exhaust manifold flange and the intermediate exhaust pipe. It allows your exhaust pipe to move around freely without damaging other parts of your classic Mustang, and it helps reduce the risk of exhaust leaks, noxious odors, stalling and more. This direct fit replacement installs in the factory location, and it'll also help keep potentially harmful gases from getting into the interior of your Mustang.
*These gaskets are sold individually.
Order a Donut Type Exhaust Manifold Gasket for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with a Small Block V8 Engine or your 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with a 6-Cylinder Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!