Ford Performance Air Cleaner Aluminum Oval With Cobra Script Mustang V8 4V 1965-1973
- Satin Black Finish
- "Cobra" Logo
- For A Single 4 Barrel Carb
- 2.5" Assembly Height
Ford Performance Aluminum Oval Air Cleaner with "Cobra" Script for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a V8 Engine and Four-Barrel Carburetor.
This Ford Performance air cleaner is inspired by the Shelbys of old! This assembly replicates the look of oval air cleaners found under the hoods of Shelby Mustangs.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits Most Common 4 Barrell Carburetors and Many 2 Barrell Carburetors
- Comes with the Air Cleaner Element
- Top is Made Out of Heavy Die-Cast Aluminum
- Bottom is Made Out of Stamped Steel
- Has "Cobra" Script on Top
- Measures 2-1/2" Tall
- Includes All Hardware Needed for Installation
This Ford Performance (M-9600-C302) Aluminum Oval Air Cleaner with "Cobra" Script fits most 4-barrel carburetors and some 2-barrel carburetors. The top is made out of heavy die-cast aluminum and the bottom is made out of stamped steel. The top features the word "Cobra" on it. This air cleaner measures 2-1/2" tall and comes with all of the hardware you'll need to install it, plus a new air cleaner element!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles