Getting the timeless Ford style is always easy with CJ Pony Parts' extensive inventory of Mustang parts. For those looking to get the modern, aggressive look of the Performance Pack GT, CJ Pony Parts recommends this Ford Performance Matte Black 19" x 9" GT Performance Pack Wheel (P/N: M-1007-M199B). This wheel will fit most 2005-2022 Mustangs and will help your Pony stand apart from the crowd in every arena and on every road.
This wheel is inspired by the wheel on GT Mustangs with the Performance Pack option but features a matte black finish rather than gloss black. It will look great in any style or color Mustang. Made to stand out and give your Pony an aggressive stance, the split-spoke design, and concave center cap create dimension. Ford Performance constructs this wheel using cast aluminum for a durable wheel that will stand the test of time.
Wheel Specs and Dimensions:
- Size: 19" x 9"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Matte Black
- Backspacing: 6.77”
- Offset: +45mm
- Center Bore: 70.6mm
- Construction: Cast Aluminum
- Weight: 32.5 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
*Will accept the installation of any 2015-2022 factory center cap or aftermarket center caps designed for the factory wheels.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 19" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any 2005-2022 Mustang.
- This wheel does not require small diameter, tuner style lug nuts. The larger OEM-style lug nuts will work, along with some of the other great factory bulge options that we have available.
- These wheels come with Ford Performance center caps instead of the running horse center caps as shown.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2005-2022 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
Tech Tip: These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R, 2020+ Shelby GT500, Mach-1 or any Mustangs equipped with factory MagneRide suspension like Performance Pack 2 (PP2) optioned GT’s and some Bullitt models.