Upgrade to Cobra-Style Front and Rear Calipers and Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 brake pads for increased stopping power, improved pedal feel and quiet operation. Remanufactured in the United States, these direct-fit calipers simply bolt in place of the stock originals. They are treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating during production to make a statement behind the wheels of your 1994-2004 Mustang.
The calipers come with brackets that are also remanufactured in the USA. All-new premium boots and seals are used, in addition to caliper pins with high-temperature silicone lubricant for long life.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
- Fits Cobra, GT, and V6 Models
- Requires use of M-2300-M for GT/V6 Models
- High-Heat Powder Coated
- Pressure Tested and Inspected for Quality and Safety
- Includes All-New Bleeder Screws, Hardware and Pins
- High-Temperature EPDM Rubber for Extended Life
- Silicone Lubrication for Smoother Operation
- Improved Braking and Pedal Feel
- Long-Lasting Pad Life
- Low Noise and Quiet Operation
- Improved Stopping Distances
- Minimal Fade Under Higher Temperatures
You can expect superior braking performance with the Hawk Performance brake pads without compromising your Mustang's ABS. The brake pads feature a Ferro-Carbon compound that blends the safety and quality of aerospace design with the braking technology of motorsports. These street-friendly characteristics are sure to enhance your driving experience.
- Front calipers are a direct-fit replacement for 94-04 Mustang Cobra models. Be sure to use the appropriate banjo bolt for your hose and caliper.
- The rear calipers are a direct-fit replacement for 94-04 Cobra Mustangs.
- When using these front calipers on a 94-04 GT or V6, you will need Cobra specific brake hoses and Cobra specific 13" front rotors. The rear calipers and pads will work for 94-04 GT and V6 if paired with Ford Racing M-2300-M.
- Requires use of seventeen-inch wheels.