Hurst Crossmember For TKO Transmission 1967-1973
- Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Made of Heavy Gauge Steel
- Retains Factory Parking Brake
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Hurst Crossmember for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a TKO Transmission.
Installing a Tremec TKO manual transmission in your classic 1967-1973 Mustang means you’re going to need a new, high-quality crossmember. So be sure to order this Hurst (67530000) Crossmember that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Used to Accommodate Installation of Tremec TKO Manual Transmission in 1967-1973 Mustangs
- To Achieve Proper Driveline Angle with TKO, Transmission is Placed in Position Where Factory Tunnel Will Need to be Modified
- Includes Welded Steel Crossmember Assembly with Durable Black Powder-Coated Finish and Necessary Installation Hardware (Bolts and Shims)
- Helps Maintain Correct Transmission/Driveshaft Angle
- Made of Heavy-Gauge Steel with Black Powder-Coat Finish for Long-Lasting Durability
- Precision-Cut and Fully MIG-Welded
This Hurst (67530000) Crossmember is used for those who want to install a Tremec TKO manual transmission in any 1967-1973 Mustang. It comes with a durable welded steel crossmember and all of the hardware you’ll need to install it. This aftermarket crossmember helps maintain the correct transmission/driveshaft angle and is precision-cut and fully MIG-welded.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning