These Koni Sport Adjustable Struts and Shocks (1145 1086) are designed for maximum street and track performance on your SN95! Koni Sport's recognizable yellow color has for decades signified superior motion control and adjustability for the serious driving enthusiast. You can finely tune rebound by turning the adjuster knob clockwise for a softer ride, and counter-clockwise for a firmer ride.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1994-2004 Convertible Mustangs with a V8 Engine
- Maximum Street/Track Performance
- External Adjustable Knob
- Lowers Mustang 1-1/2” W/Eibach Coil Springs
- Adjustable Struts and Shocks
- Identifiable by their Bright Yellow Body
- Improved Handling
These dampers are externally adjustable with a turn of a knob, a technique borrowed from Formula-1 racing where Koni dampers have dominated the field for years. One can switch back and forth, in most cases in a matter of seconds, from a comfortable "touring" setting to a firmer setting for performance driving. The Eibach Pro-Kit Springs will Lower your 1994-2004 Convertible Mustang approximately 1-1/2”.
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Front Sport Adjustable Struts
- Pair of Rear Sport Adjustable Shocks
- Set of Eibach Pro-Coil Springs
- This Koni Sport Adjustable Strut and Shock Kit will NOT work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to the IRS (Independent Rear Suspension).
- This Koni Suspension Kit does not include the Rear Quad Shocks (KONI10).