The Koni Sport Double Adjustable Strut (8742 1121SPORT) is an industry leader for user-adjustable damping forces, turning your daily driver Foxbody into a corner-eating weekend warrior! The familiar yellow color of the Koni Sport Double Strut Adjustable means superior motion control and adjustability for the discerning driving enthusiast. These Fox Body racing struts can be adjusted with minimal effort via the top-mounted tuning knob.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1987-1993 Mustangs
- External Rebound Damping Adjustment
- Adjustable for Compression while on Vehicle
- Twin Tube High-Pressure Gas Design
- Reduces Body Roll
- Significant Handling Improvement
- Sold Individually
- Double Adjustable Front Strut
- Distinctive Koni Yellow Paint Job
Improve your steering response, reduce body roll, and improve cornering speeds with the Koni Sport Double Front Strut! They feature a twin-tube high-pressure gas design, specific for 1987-1993 Mustangs that have been fitted with lowering springs, shorter than the original factory specs.
- This Koni Sport Double Adjustable Front Strut is sold individually, two are required per 1987-1993 Mustang.