Koni STR.T Strut And Shock Kit With Eibach Coil Springs V8 Coupe 1994-2004
- Improved Cornering Performance
- Present Nonadjustable Damping
- 1-1/2" Height Drop
- Direct Fit Upgrade
Koni STR.T Strut And Shock Kit With Eibach Coil Springs for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 V8 Coupe Mustangs.
Koni STR.T Struts and Shocks (1125 1085) keep things simple, with dramatic improvements over stock parts on your coupe SN95! Experience improved handling and less body roll with Koni's preset damping, paired with stiffer and lower Eibach springs.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1994-2004 coupe Mustangs with a V8 Engine
- Entry Level Performance Shock Absorber
- Lowers your Mustang Approximately 1-1/2”
- Non-Adjustable Struts and Shock
- Improved Handling
Fixed-rate damping is based on Koni's years of experience with their sport range dampers and kits. The STR.T dampers are easily identifiable by their bright orange body. KONl includes a pair of Front STR.T Struts, Pair of Rear STR.T Shocks and a Set of Eibach Pro-Kit Springs. The Eibach Pro-Kit Coil Springs will lower your 1994-2004 V8 Mustang coupe approximately 1-1/2”.
This Kit Includes:
Koni STR.T Front Struts (2)
Koni STR.T Rear Shocks (2)
Set of Eibach Pro-Kit Coil Springs (4)
- This Koni STR.T Strut and Shock Kit does NOT include Quad Shocks (KONI10).
- This Kit will NOT work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to the Independent Rear Suspension.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning