Lokar Serpentine Pulley Kit F Body Belt Routing With A/C And P/S LS Engine
- Sold As A Kit
- Retro Styling
- Six Rib Design
- Direct Fit Upgrade
Lokar Serpentine Pulley Kit with F Body Belt Routing for LS Engines with A/C And P/S.
LS swapping your classic? Don't loose that vintage look! These Lokar Accessory Drive Kits provide retro styling with modern F Body belt routing for your LS conversion project.
Features and Benefits:
- Kit utilizes one six rib serpentine belt to drive all of the accessories
- Kit includes all of the necessary pulleys and billet aluminum brackets with a semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Compatible with early F-body/GTO balancer and water pump (sold separately)
- Powermaster 180 amp alternator
- GM type II/TC Series power steering pump
- Integrated billet aluminum remote power steering reservoir (no need for extra mounting)
- Sanden SD709 AC compressor
- Spring loaded Gates belt tensioner
- Dayco six-rib belt
- Made in the U.S.A.
LS Classic Series Accessory Drive Kits provide the finishing touch to your vintage look LS engine. The kits utilize a spring loaded tensioner and a single six rib serpentine belt to drive all of your accessories. The kits include high quality, name-brand components, and American-made billet aluminum brackets with a semi-gloss black powder coated finish.
Kits with power steering feature a GM Type II/TC style power steering pump and an integrated, large capacity, remote, billet aluminum reservoir, high capacity Sanden 709 air compressor, and 180 amp Powermaster alternator. Kits are available to work with early F-Body/GTO or truck belt lines and require an F-body water pump and the appropriate balancer (not included).
Vehicle Fitment: 1960-1987 C10
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning