Lokar Serpentine Pulley Kit F-Body Belt Routing With AC Without Power Steering LS Engine
- Six Rib Serpentine Belts
- Retro Appearance
- Sanden Compressor Included
- For Modern LS Engines
Lokar Serpentine Pulley Kit with F-Body Belt Routing for LS engines with AC and without Power Steering.
Want a vintage look for your LS engine? Don't sacrifice a retro style for modern performance! These Lokar Serpentine Pulley Kits (GMLS5009B) look the part on LS swapped classics, to disguise your modern engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Kit utilizes one six rib serpentine belt to drive all of the accessories
- Kit includes all of the necessary pulleys and billet aluminum brackets
- Sleek semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Compatible with early F-body/GTO balancer and water pump (sold separately)
- Powermaster 180 amp alternator
- Sanden SD709 AC compressor
- Spring loaded Gates belt tensioner
- Dayco six-rib belt
- Made in the U.S.A.
LS Classic Series Accessory Drive Kits provide the finishing touch to your vintage look LS engine. The kits utilize a spring loaded tensioner and a single six rib serpentine belt to drive all of your accessories. The kits include high quality, name-brand components, and American-made billet aluminum brackets with a semi-gloss black powder coated finish.
Kits are available to work with early F-Body/GTO or truck belt lines and require an F-body water pump and the appropriate balancer (not included).
Vehicle Fitment: 1960-1987 C10
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning