Lokar Serpentine Pulley Kit Truck Belt Routing With A/C Without Power Steering GM LS Engine
- Dayco Six-Rib Belt
- Drives All Accessories
- Billet Aluminum Brackets
- Made in the USA
Lokar Serpentine Pulley Kit with Truck Belt Routing for GM LS Engines with A/C and without Power Steering.
You can count on Lokar's Serpentine Pulley Kit (GMLS5017B) with A/C to drive all of your accessories while adding a classic look to your GM LS Engine. The kit features a spring-loaded tensioner, a single six-rib serpentine belt and billet aluminum brackets with a semi-gloss black powder-coated finish.
Features and Benefits:
- Six-Rib Serpentine Belt Drives All Accessories
- Includes Necessary Pulleys and Brackets
- Compatible with Truck Balancer and Early F-body/GTO water pump (sold separately)
- Powermaster 180 amp Alternator
- Sanden SD709 AC Compressor
- Spring-Loaded Gates Belt Tensioner
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
The Serpentine Pulley Kit is composed of high-quality components that are manufactured in the USA. The kit is available to work with Truck Belt Routing and requires an F-body water pump and the appropriate balancer (not included).
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning