Lokar Serpentine Pulley Kit Truck Belt Routing Without A/C/ Power Steering GM LS Engine
- Dayco Six-Rib Belt
- Drives All Accessories
- Billet Aluminum Brackets
- Made in the USA
Lokar Serpentine Pulley Kit with Truck Belt Routing for GM LS Engines without A/C or Power Steering.
Designed for GM LS Engines without A/C or Power Steering, Lokar's Serpentine Pulley Kit (GMLS5019B) adds the finishing touch for a vintage look. The kit consists of high-quality, name-brand components that were manufactured in the USA, including the spring-loaded tensioner and six-rib serpentine belt which will drive all of your accessories.
Features and Benefits:
- Six-Rib Serpentine Belt Drives All Accessories
- Includes Necessary Pulleys and Brackets
- Compatible with Truck Balancer and Early F-body/GTO Water Pump (sold separately)
- Powermaster 180 amp Alternator
- Spring-Loaded Gates Belt Tensioner
- Made in the U.S.A.
The kit also includes billet aluminum brackets with a semi-gloss black powder-coated finish. The kit is available to work with Truck Belt Routing and requires an F-body water pump and the appropriate balancer (not included).
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning