Magnum 500 Wheel 15"X7" Mustang 1965-1973
- Tap To View 3D Model
- Officially Ford Licensed
- Chrome With Black Inserts
- Size: 15" X 7"
15" x 7" Magnum 500 Wheel for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
The Magnum 500 wheel is undoubtedly one of the most popular early model Mustang wheels ever! This wheel was exclusive on factory 1966 GT350/Hertz and 1969-1970 Boss 302/429 Mustangs. It's time to add a little history to your Mustang with a set of new Magnum 500 wheels!
- Size: 15" x 7"
- Lugs: 5-Lug
- Finish: Chrome with Matte Black Inserts
- Backspacing: 4.25"
- Offset: 6mm
- Sold individually or as a set of four
With the correct 5 x 4.5" bolt pattern, this 15" x 7" Magnum 500 Wheel will fit most 5-lug 1965-1973 Mustangs for a classic, custom look. However, the 15" x 7" wheel is not recommended for use on the front of 1965-1966 Mustangs as they do not have enough clearance from the factory for a 7" wheel in most cases, a 5" or 6" wide wheel is a safer alternative and generally recommended. One of the easiest ways to get the biggest visual impact from an upgrade to your 1964-1973 Mustang is by adding some new wheels and tires from CJ Pony Parts to your car. There are many different wheel options available, from a classically styled wheel to match your classic Mustang, to a modern look for your retro-mod Mustang. With the addition of matching tires, your Mustang can look amazing in no time!
- This wheel is designed for fitment on Mustangs with factory equipped parts. The use of aftermarket disc brake conversion kits may lead to clearance issues. Please check fitment before ordering.
- Sold as a single wheel or set of four without center caps or lug nuts. When purchasing a wheel kit, a Magnum 500 center cap is included. The center cap is licensed by Ford and features a chrome body with a black center and chrome running pony emblem.
- 1965-1973 Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Our Magnum 500s come in the correct black painted surface and here, as well as a triple chrome plate on the outside, it's a 5 by 4 and a half bolt pattern with a 4 and a half inch back space designed to fit your 64 through 73 Mustang. It'll also fit many early Mopars as well.
The back of the wheel you can see the high quality welds all the way around the outside. That's also coated for added protection.
We offer the Mustang, the Ford, as well as the Dodge center caps for a Magnum 500 wheels. They're also available in kit form and with tires mounted and balanced.