Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Sport Rear Lower Control Arms (MMRLCA-106) offer strength, weight savings, and superior handling characteristics for your 1999-2004 SN95 Mustang. If you're building your SN95 into a track machine, weekend autocrosser, or just a fun daily driver, these arms are something to look at!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits all 1999-2004 Mustangs with Solid Rear Axle
- Constructed from Heavy Duty 2” Round Steel Tubing
- Unique 3-Piece Urethane Bushing Design
- Easy to Adjust Spring Perch
- CNC-Machined Tube (Prevents Damage to the Bushing)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
The Sport Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms will improve traction and reduce unwanted deflection. Instead of soft stock rubber bushings and flexible stamped steel, these tubular arms feature unique three-piece bushings. They allow the articulation required for proper handling and reduce deflection that can cause wheel hop. Adjustable-height spring perch allow you to raise or lower the rear ride height of your New Edge Mustang. The Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Sport Rear Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: The Maximum Motorsports Rear Lower Control Arms will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to their IRS (Independent Rear Suspension).
This Kit Includes:
- Driver Side Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arm
- Passenger Side Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arm
- Set of Urethane Outer Control Arm Bushings (8)
- Set of Urethane Inner Control Arm Bushings (4)
- Set of Steel Crush Sleeves (4)
- Set of Nylock Nuts (4)
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.