If your 1987-1993 GT or LX 5.0L Mustang features a 1996-1998 Cobra Master Cylinder, you now have the chance to make your Hydroboost conversion a breeze! Do so today with this Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost Brake Line Kit (MMBAK-27) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1987-1993 GT/1987-1993 5.0L LX with 1996-1998 Cobra Mustang Hydroboost
- Includes Pre-Bent Hard Lines
- Correct Tube Nuts on Hardlines
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Connects 2-Outlet-Ports on a 1996-1998 Master Cylinder to 3-Inlet 1987-1993 GT Brake System
- Direct Fit Installation
- Factory Proportioning Valve Location
This Hydroboost Brake Line Kit (MMBAK-27) is made by Maximum Motorsports to help easy the pain of doing a Hydroboost conversion on your 1987-1993 GT and LX 5.0L Mustang. Installation and use of this kit requires no cutting or flaring! The hard lines in this kit are pre-bent. It includes the correct tube nuts to connect the Mustang Hydroboost master cylinders to the stock 1987-1993 GT/LX Mustang brake proportioning valve. The 1987-1993 GT/LX proportioning valve will not move from the stock location, so there is no need to make your own custom lines. The Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost Brake Lines are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost Brake Lines will ONLY work with 1996-1998 Cobra Master Cylinders (BMC65).
- Forward Brake Line (1)
- Rearward Upper Brake Line (1)
- Rearward Lower Brake Line (1)
- T-Fitting (1)
- 1987-1993 GT/LX 5.0L Mustang with 1996-1998 Cobra Master Cylinder
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.