The Maximum Motorsports Rear Disc Brake Line Kit (MMBK7P) is designed for 1986-1993 Mustangs that are converting over to SN95 Rear Disc Brakes. Maximum Motorsports includes all the parts necessary to convert your factory drum brakes to SN95 Rear Disc Brakes. The Hardlines are designed to fit your 1986-1993 8.8” rear end. Maximum Motorsports includes Braided Stainless Steel Lines, which will provide a firmer brake pedal. The Maximum Motorsports Rear Disc Brake Line Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1986-1993 Mustangs with SN95 Rear Calipers
- Includes Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Center, Driver and Passenger Side)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Complete Kit
- Unique Hardline designed for the 1986-1993 Mustang 8.8” Rear End
- Ideal Kit for Rear Disc Brake Swaps
This Kit Includes:
- Braided Stainless Steel Center Brake Hose
- Pair of Braided Stainless Steel Caliper Hoses
- Pair of Fluid Bolts (For OEM Ford SN95 Calipers)
- Driver Side Stainless Steel Hardline (Pre-Bent for 8.8” Axle)
- Passenger Side Stainless Steel Hardline (Pre-Bent for 8.8” Axle)
- Set of Copper Sealing Washers
- Brackets, Clamps and all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- To install on 1979-1985 Mustang and 1986-1993 non-V8 Mustang, modifications to the chassis brake hard line are required to allow fitting a 1986-1995 5.0L center brake hose. Those Mustangs originally fitted with a 7.5" axle had the axle to chassis brake hose on the passenger side rather than the left-of-center location of the 8.8" equipped Mustangs.
- Kit Does Not Include 1994-2004 Rear Calipers, 1994-2004 Rotors, and 1994-2004 Caliper Mounting Brackets.