If you're drag racing your Fox Body, saving weight is a priority. The power brake system of your Mustang is heavy, takes up space, and requires vacuum to operate. This Maximum Motorsports Manual Brake Conversion Kit (MMBAK10) offers a complete manual conversion, removing the booster assembly. Though the brake pedal will be stiffer after this conversion, your Fox Body will lose significant weight, gain engine bay space, and won't need to supply vacuum to the booster.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs
- Pedal Arm is Stiffer than OEM Pedal
- Adjustable-Height Pedal Pad
- CNC-Machined Aluminum Firewall Mounting Block
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Length Pushrod
- Adjustable Upper Pedal Stop
- Includes Brake Light Activation Switch
- Reduces Weight
- Consistent Pedal Feel
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The Manual Brake Conversion Kit will move the Master Cylinder 6-1/2” closer to the firewall, providing more room for larger engines. The pedal pad can be adjusted so you can finely tune the pedal to your desired height. A CNC machined aluminum firewall mounting block is included to add strength to the firewall and block off the booster hole. The Maximum Motorsports Manual Brake Conversion Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- Master Cylinder Adapter Block (1)
- Brake Pedal Arm (1)
- Brake Pedal Pad (1)
- Brake Pushrod Assembly (1)
- Brake light Switch Mounting Bracket (1)
- Brake light Switch (1)
- Rod End, 1/2", Male (1)
- 1/2-20 Jam Nut (1)
- 5/16-18 x 1-1/2" Hex Bolt (2)
- 5/16 AN Washer (4)
- 5/16-18 Nylock Nut (2)
- 3/8-16 x 1-1/4" Hexbolt (2)
- 3/8 AN Washer (6)
- 3/8 SAE Washer (4)
- 3/8-16 Nylock Nut (8)
- 1/4-20 x 2" Hexbolt (1)
- 1/4-20 Nut (2)
- 1979-1993 Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.