Purchase a Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost Pedal Conversion Kit (MMBAK-19) for your 1979-1993 Mustang which has been designed to help with the installation of a 1996-1998 Mustang Hydroboost Unit. Proudly made in the U.S.A., the Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost Pedal Conversion Kit consists of all the parts required to attach the Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost brake pedal on your 1979-1993 Mustang. This product has exquisite brake response with vacuum-assisted brakes which will provide various levels of assist. Additionally, Maximum Motorsports includes a socket so you can tighten the giant nut securing the hydro-boost to the Firewall Adapter Block. If you are a proud Fox Body owner looking to perform an engine swap, this Hydroboost Brake Pedal Assembly is the perfect product for you!
Features and Benefits:
- Provides Excellent Brake Response
- Consistent Pedal Feel and Low Pedal Effort
- No Modifications to the Hydroboost Unit or Firewall
- Makes Future Services Easy
- Firewall Adapter Block Bolts to the Firewall
- Adjustable Pedal Pad Location
- Uses the Stock Brake Light Switch
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Hydroboost Adapter Block (1)
- Brake Pedal Arm (1)
- Brake Pedal Pad (1)
- Pair of 3/8-16 x 1-1/4” Hex Bolts (2)
- Set of 3/8 AN Washers (4)
- Set of 3/8 SAE Washer (4)
- Set of 3/8-16 Nylock Nut (6)
- Plastic Washer (1)
- Hydroboost Nut Socket (1)
- Aluminum Pedal Box Spacer (1)
- Blue Loctite (1)
- Installation Instructions (1)
- 1979-1993 Mustangs equipped with a 1996-1998 Mustang Hydroboost Brake Unit
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.