A Hydroboost conversion doesn't have to be a hassle! With pre-bent hard lines and correct tube nuts, this Hydroboost Brake Line Kit MMBAK-22 from Maximum Motorsports makes it simple to achieve a Hydroboost conversion in your 1980-1986 Mustang with a 1996-1998 GT Master Cylinder.
Features and Benefits:
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Easy Installation with Pre-Bent Hard Lines and Correct Tube Nuts
- Direct-Fit Installation
- Factory Proportioning Valve Location
- Connects 2-Outlet-Ports on Master Cylinder to 2-Inlet Brake System
This direct-fit brake line kit makes installation a breeze! It comes with the correct tube nuts to connect the Mustang Hydroboost master cylinders to the factory 1980-1986 brake proportioning valve. The proportioning valve remains in the stock location, so you don't have to worry about making your own custom lines. Forget about cutting and flaring the brake lines—get this American-manufactured brake line kit for a simple weekend project!
- Forward Brake Line (1)
- Rearward Brake Line (1)
- Correct Tube Nuts on Hardlines
- Pre-Bent Hard Lines
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost Brake Line Kit will ONLY work with 1996-1998 GT Master Cylinders (BMC65).
- 1980-1986 Mustangs
- 1996-1998 GT Mustang Hydroboost without Traction Control
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.