Converting to Hydroboost in your Fox Body Mustang frees up room under the hood for engine swaps, without sacrificing power assist! This Brake Line Kit makes the conversion that much easier, pre-bent for your convenience and retaining the factory prop valve location.
Features and Benefits:
- Includes Pre-Bent Hard Lines
- Correct Tube Nuts on Hardlines
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Connects 2-Outlet-Ports on a 1999-2004 Master Cylinder to 3-Inlet 1987-1993 GT Brake System
- Direct Fit Installation
- Factory Proportioning Valve Location
This Maximum Motorsports direct-fit brake line kit makes it easier to do a Hydroboost conversion for 1987-1993 GT Mustangs; no cutting and flaring of brake lines required! Maximum Motorsports pre-bends the hard lines and includes the correct tube nuts to connect the Mustang Hydroboost master cylinders to the stock 1987-1993 GT Mustang brake proportioning valve. The 1987-1993 GT proportioning valve will stay in the stock location, no need to make your own custom lines. The Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost Brake Lines are proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Forward Brake Line (1)
- Rearward Upper Brake Line (1)
- Rearward Lower Brake Line (1)
- T-Fitting (1)
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost Brake Lines will ONLY work with 1999-2004 Master Cylinders without Traction Control (BMC48).
- 1987-1993 GT with 1999-2004 Mustang Hydroboost without Traction Control
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.