If you're looking to install a 1999-2004 Hydroboost Unit in your 1979-1993 Mustang, Maximum Motorsports has designed this Hydroboost Pedal Conversion Kit MMBAK-20 to make this process as easy as possible. This kit provides an excellent brake response and consistent pedal feel without necessary modifications to the Hydroboost Unit, allowing for easy future service and replacement.
Features and Benefits:
- Superior Brake Response and Consistent Pedal Feel
- Low Pedal Effort (Even with Small Diameter Brake Rotors)
- Mounts the Hydroboost Unit/Master Cylinder in the Factory Location
- Modifications to Hydroboost Unit not Required
- Firewall Adapter Block Bolts to the Firewall without Necessary Modifications
- Adjustable Pedal Pad Location
- Uses the Stock Brake Light Switch
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Maximum Motorsports manufactured this kit in the USA and packed it with all the parts required for installation, including a socket to tighten the nut that secures the hydroboost to the firewall adapter block. The hydroboost pedal conversion kit provides a reliable brake response regardless of engine vacuum. Depending on the available vacuum supply, vacuum-assisted brakes provide fluctuating levels of assist, resulting in an inconsistent pedal feel, especially in open-tracked Mustangs. This kit offers the solution, maintaining a consistent pedal feel throughout. This hydroboost brake pedal assembly is perfect for any Fox Body owner looking to do an engine swap!
- Hydroboost Adapter Block (1)
- Brake Pedal Arm (1)
- Brake Pedal Pad (1)
- Pair of 3/8-16" X 1-1/4" Hex Bolts (2)
- Set of 3/8 AN Washers (4)
- Set of 3/8 SAE Washer (4)
- Set of 3/8-16 Nylock Nut (6)
- Plastic Washer (1)
- Hydroboost Nut Socket 1)
- Firewall Bending Tool (1)
- Aluminum Pedal Box Spacer (1)
- Blue Loctite (1)
- 1979-1993 Mustangs
- For use with a 1999-2004 Mustang Hydroboost Brake Unit
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.