Do you need pre-bent lines to complete a Hydroboost conversion on your 1987-1993 GT or LX 5.0L Mustang with a 1996-1998 GT Master Cylinder? If you answered yes, then you are in luck! Order this Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost Brake Line Kit (MMBAK-26) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1987-1993 GT/1987-1993 5.0L LX with 1996-1998 GT Mustang Hydroboost
- Includes Pre-Bent Hard Lines
- Correct Tube Nuts on Hardlines
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Connects 2-Outlet-Ports on a 1996-1998 GT Master Cylinder to 3-Inlet 1987-1993 Brake System
- Direct Fit Installation
- Factory Proportioning Valve Location
This Hydroboost Brake Line Kit (MMBAK-26) is made proudly in the USA by Maximum Motorsports! It will help to simplify the Hydroboost conversion process on your 1987-1993 GT and LX 5.0L Mustang. The hard lines in this kit are pre-bent, and installation is done without cutting or flaring your brake lines. This kit comes with the correct tube nuts to connect the Mustang Hydroboost master cylinders to the stock 1987-1993 GT/LX Mustang brake proportioning valve. There is no need to make your own custom lines as the 1987-1993 GT/LX proportioning valve will remain in its stock location. Order your new kit now!
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost Brake Lines will ONLY work with 1996-1998 GT Master Cylinders without Traction Control (BMC45).
- Forward Brake Line (1)
- Rearward Upper Brake Line (1)
- Rearward Lower Brake Line (1)
- T-Fitting (1)
- 1987-1993 GT/LX 5.0L Mustang with 1996-1998 GT Master Cylinder
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.