Give your Mustang the muscle car sound it deserves! Made from aluminized steel, this MBRP 3" Axle-Back Exhaust Kit With 4" Tips (S7225AL) is easy to install, looks great, and sounds just like it should: aggressive and exciting!
Features and Benefits:
- Aluminized Steel Axle-Back Kit
- Designed to Maximize Exhaust Flow
- Helps to Minimize Exhaust Temperatures
- Direct Bolt-On, No Weld Design Makes for a No-Hassle Installation
- 3" Mandrel Bent Piping with 4” Polished Stainless-Steel Tips
- Provides More Aggressive Sound
- Built to Perform and Dyno-Tested
- Includes All Necessary Mounting Hardware
MBRP's exhaust systems are built to perform. Designed to maximize exhaust flow and minimize exhaust temperatures your vehicle will use less gas, last longer and perform better. They are built to the most exacting standards in the industry.
This exhaust system has undergone countless hours on MBRP’s in-house Mustang 1100 AWD-SE Chassis Dynamometer, hundreds of miles on road and track and numerous tweaks and modifications to get the most out of your 2011-2014 GT Mustang.
From the vehicle-specific muffler design to the fully mandrel bent tubing to minimal bend degree angles, your MBRP performance system gets exhaust out fast. Bolt-on, no weld design makes for a no hassle installation. Everything is a direct fit to the OEM hangers, and you get all the clamps and parts you will need.
This Kit Includes:
- (1) Passenger-Side Muffler Assembly
- (1) Driver-Side Muffler Assembly
- (2) Exhaust Tip
Tech Tip: Installation will require you to reuse your OEM factory exhaust clamps on the new axle-back.
- 2011-2014 GT Mustangs
- Fits both Convertible and Coupe models.
- Will also fit 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs.