During aggressive use your clutch fluid lines may overheat, causing a spongy clutch pedal. Fix the problem with this Stainless Braided Stainless Steel Clutch Fluid Line (139251) from McLeod.
Features and Benefits:
- High-Quality Braided Stainless Steel
- CNC Machined OEM-Style Fittings
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Includes Fittings and O-Rings
- Increased Clutch Fluid Flow Capacity
- Improved Clutch Feel
- Runs From Firewall to Bell Housing
- Reduces Clutch Fluid Line Expansion
It’s common that when clutch fluid heats up, the stock rubber hose expands to a point that fluid cannot properly return the clutch pedal back to the original position. Mcleod Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Line Assemblies will not expand under excessive heat. They also feature pre-assembled ends that are factory-crimped to eliminate leakage.
Tech Tip: For 2013 Mustang GT owners, Mcleod 's Braided Stainless Steel Clutch Line is a must-have and is essential for fixing the common sticky clutch pedal issue.