Mustang Electronic Ignition
Start Smoothly with Ford Mustang Electronic Ignition
Showing 1-20 of 30
- Pertronix Electronic Ignition Ignitor Single Point V8 Mustang 1965-1974$101.27 MSRP $109.99
- Pertronix Electronic Ignition Ignitor III Single Point V8$177.27 MSRP $197.95
- Pertronix Electronic Ignition Ignitor 6 Cylinder Without Thermactor$107.96 MSRP $131.95
- Pertronix Electronic Ignition Ignitor II Single Point V8$145.60 MSRP $164.95
- Pertronix Electronic Ignition Ignitor Dual Point V8 Mustang 1965-1972$116.96 MSRP $142.95
- Pertronix Electronic Ignition Ignitor III Dual Point V8$188.96 MSRP $230.95
- Pertronix Electronic Ignition Ignitor II Dual Point V8 1965-1972$161.96 MSRP $197.95
If you're having a hard time getting your classic Ford Mustang to start or you want to add some modern touches, electronic ignition is the way to go! The traditional style ignition system featured breaker points, which wear down rapidly and require regular adjustments. Electronic ignitions simplify matters by eliminating breaker points altogether.
Instead of relying on moving parts, electronic ignition uses magnets to stop and direct the current flow right to the spark plug, simplifying the process and enhancing reliability. Installing the electronic ignition in the distributor is simple and fairly quick. There are plenty of great benefits that come with it, like increased horsepower, extended spark plug life, and even improved fuel economy. Check out our selection of electronic ignitions specific to your Mustang year, model, and engine type.