Power Mirror Switch Delete Cover 87-89 Correct Smoke Gray For Power Mirrors 1987-1993
- Easy to Install
- Factory-Correct Color & Grain
- Made of Molded Plastic
- Cleans Up Look of Console
Smoke Gray 1987-1989 Correct Power Mirror Switch Delete Cover for 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Mustangs with Power Mirrors.
If the power mirror switch in your 1987-1993 Fox Body Mustang is busted or doesn’t work, then save yourself a bit of time and hassle and cover it with this Smoke Gray 1987-1989 Correct Power Mirror Switch Delete Cover that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Eliminates Power Mirror Switch on 1987-1993 Fox Body Mustangs
- Great Option to Cover Broken/Bad Switch Instead of Replacing It
- Helps Clean Up Look of Console
- Made of Durable Molded Plastic
- Factory-Correct 1987-1989 Smoke Gray Finish with Factory Grain and Texture That is Exactly Like Original
- Easy Installation: Just Remove Stock Switch and Snap Plug into Place
This Smoke Gray 1987-1989 Correct Power Mirror Switch Delete Cover is just what you need to cover a broken or bad switch to clean up your console. This delete cover is made of durable molded plastic with a factory-correct smoke gray finish, grain and texture. Installation is as easy as removing your stock switch and snapping this plug into place!
*This Power Mirror Switch Delete Cover is also available in black. Please see P/N: HW4238.
Tech Tip: This power mirror delete switch is also a perfect addition to the matching cup holder console top panel (P/N: CONT3) when installed in cars with manual mirrors.
Please Note: Even though this will arrive featuring a Smoke Gray finish, due to the age of some vehicles, your interior may have had significant fading over time and not currently be a perfect match to this new product. In some cases, you may have to repaint components for interior colors to match.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning