Redline Lumtronix Headlight Bulb LED H4/9003 NovaStar GX Pair 1965-1973
- Lumens: 3000 Lm (Per Bulb)
- Life Span: 50,000 Hours
- 300% Brighter Than Stock
- Easy Installation
Pair of Redline Lumtronix H4 / 9003 NovaStar GX LED Headlight Bulbs for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
Tired of the dim factory headlights in your 1965-1973 Ford Mustang? If so, then we have something for you! This pair of Redline Lumtronix H4 / 9003 NovaStar GX LED Headlight Bulbs (BU-017) will wake up the frontal lighting in your Mustang.
- Pair of two (2) Redline Lumtronix NovaStar H4/9003 GX LED Bulbs
- Do it yourself color temperature films to choose from: 3000, 6500 (Default) and 8007
Features and Benefits:
- Lumens: 3000 lm (Per bulb)
- Heat dissipating through radiator wicking technology
- Color Temperature - You choose from: 3000, 6500 (Default) and 8000 DIY colored film
- Light Pattern: 360 degree beam angle from spherical optics
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Wattage: 40 Watt total (20 Watt per bulb) (half the wattage of the original sealed beam headlights)
- Technology: American made CREE-XHP-50 (low beam) and Philips LUXEON MZ (high beam)
- LEDs positioned on both sides to flood light into the whole headlight enclosure
- Input Voltage: 12v - 24v
- Connector: H4 / 9003
- Sleek all-in-one plug-and-play design
- Surrounding clear lens to evenly distribute light
- Low beam and high beam distance: 850 feet
- Reflective cup design to reduce reflective glare from oncoming drivers
- No fan to worry about
- No noise interference with radio
- No ballast or external driver to mount
- No relay harness required
- Flicker-free, dustproof, waterproof, vibration proof
- Integrated circuitry quality: Texas Instrument, TDK, International Rectifier and Beryl
- 300% brighter than stock halogen bulbs
- Will fit between bucket and core support/splash guard
- Proudly designed and manufactured here in the U.S.A.
These American-made upgraded headlight bulbs are the way to go if you desire to increase brightness. Some may think that HID lights are superior, but this person probably has not seen LED H4/9003 GX bulbs in action! These Redline Lumtronix Headlight Bulbs are in fact just as bright as HID lights. Also, these LED H4/9003 bulbs have an all-in-one design and do not need a ballast or fan and don't receive noise interference from the radio. These bulbs plug right into your stock harness without an additional relay harness. This is the most advanced H4 LED conversion bulb available on the market.
These headlight bulbs include a new premium-quality CREE-XHP-50 low beam, and a Philips LUXEON MZ high beam. This new, American made, low beam by CREE is brighter and more compact than other available options. Philips is known as the leader in automotive lighting. Industry best circuitry from Texas Instrument, TDK, International Rectifier and Beryl tells you this is a high quality LED bulb.
Tech Tip: Fits all 7” or 5-3/4” round headlights or 7”x5 “or 6”x4” rectangle headlights with an H4 receptacle assembly, this includes all Redline Lumtronix halo headlights.
Please Note: Your Mustang's headlight buckets may require slight modifications in order to clear the heat sink of these upgraded bulbs.
Order a Pair of Redline Lumtronix H4 / 9003 NovaStar GX LED Headlight Bulbs (BU-017) for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning