2018 CAA Football Teams as VehiclesLast Updated August 4, 2019
Now that we've released our FBS Power Five Teams as Vehicles infographics, we wanted to show our support for the FCS by featuring one of the top conferences, the CAA. Check out the comparisons below for our portrayal of each program as a different vehicle.
[click the infographic below]
Here are a few that might need further explanation.
- Albany - The Great Danes finished dead last in the CAA in rushing offense last year.
- Elon - Spoiler alert: Elon games are a lot of fun.
- Rhode Island - The Rams yielded nearly 40 touchdowns and almost 300 points last fall.
- Stony Brook - 2017 was a big year for the Chevy Volt. Similarly, after toiling away for a few years, Stony Brook finally figured out how to win in the CAA.
- Villanova - The Captiva Sports are solid vehicles, but they rarely stand out from the pack. Nova is a pretty solid program, but with four professional teams and an FBS school also in Philly, the Wildcats rarely get the attention that they deserve.
- Delaware - When you think of former Delaware Football players, current Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is likely the only name in which casual fans can come up with. Coincidently, Flacco received a 2014 Chevy Corvette as an award for winning Super Bowl XLVII.
CJ Pony Parts® is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by the University of Albany, University of Delaware, Elon University, James Madison University, University of Maine, University of New Hampshire, University of Rhode Island, University of Richmond, Stony Brook University, Towson University, Villanova University, College of William & Mary, or the respective athletic departments. The opinions of the author(s) on this site are independent and no way reflect the opinions of any of the administrators, coaches, staff, or athletes.
Although the CAA is not as nationally well-known as the big-name conferences, we wanted to show some love to these East Coast underdogs. Check out the graphic to see our take on each of these team’s automotive equivalent.
If you're a Big Ten football fan and love cars, then you're going to love what we've done. We took each team in the Big Ten and matched them up with what vehicle we think would best represent them. Some are based on the 2017-18 season, while others have a nod to history.
If you like ACC Football and cars, then you'll love this new infographic from CJ's. Each team in the ACC was matched up with a vehicle that we thought would best represent them. Some are a nod to history, and others are based on previous seasons.
Do you love Big 12 Football? Do you love cars? Then you should check out what we did. Each team in the Big 12 was matched up with what vehicle we think would best represent them. Some are based on the 2017-18 season, while others have a nod to history.