If you’re into adding a more modern, race-inspired feel to your classic early-model pony car, a hood pin might be the way to go. Not only does it look good, but it also serves to keep the hood of your Mustang safe when you’re in the middle of a high-speed race. CJ Pony Parts carries a high-quality aftermarket Scott Drake S1MS-16892-K Billet Aluminum and Stainless Steel Hood Pin Kit for all 1965-1973 Mustangs. Order your own today and add a little, modern touch to the exterior of your pony car.
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality Scott Drake aftermarket part
- Modernizes a part of your classic pony car
- Drag-racing-inspired design
- Rust-resistant, stainless steel and billet aluminum parts
- Adds security to your lightweight hood
- Sold as a convenient 18-piece kit
This high-quality Scott Drake aftermarket set, sold as a convenient 18-piece kit, includes (2) billet aluminum top plates, (2) 2-piece snap-ring gaskets, (2) stainless steel hood pins, (2) stainless steel lanyards and retainers plus an 8-piece hardware set. This hood pin not only modernizes your early-model pony car with a racing-style component, but it adds security to your lightweight hood in case of hood-latch-failure. The parts in this kit are made from stainless steel and machined-billet aluminum, which makes them virtually rust-resistant. These direct-fit replacement parts are moderately difficult to install on any 1965-1973 Mustang.
- (2) Billet aluminum top plates
- (2) 2-Piece snap-ring gaskets
- (2) Stainless steel hood pins
- (2) Stainless steel lanyards and retainers
- An 8-piece hardware set