If you are looking to enhance the basic interior of your 1965-1973 Mustang, look no further than this Corso Feroce CS500 Steering Wheel S7MS-3600-A from Scott Drake. This new Corso Feroce steering wheel from Scott Drake is a fantastic reproduction of the original found in the 1967 Shelby GT350 & GT500, the sporty 3-spoke design features brushed stainless steel spokes and four chamfered holes with a black rubber finger guard.
Features and Benefits:
- Beautiful Reproduction of 1967 Shelby GT350 & GT500 Steering Wheel
- Sporty 3-Spoke Design
- Solid Wood Rimmed Finish
- Brushed Stainless Steel Spokes with 4 Chamfered Holes in Each
- Proper Finger Indents on Back
- Black Band Around Bottom Surface
- CNC-Machined Aluminum Main Center Hub
- Black Rubber Finger Guards
*Does not include horn button and column sleeve.
The beautiful solid rimmed finish of this wheel will truly stand out in your classic interior. This wheel comes with the proper finger indents on the back for a more convenient drive and a black band around the bottom surface, just like the original. Scott Drake also includes a main center hub that is CNC-machined aluminum with a brushed satin finish.
Please Note: A steering wheel column sleeve (HW3468) is required to install this steering wheel on your 1968-1973 Mustang.