If you are replacing your clutch, removing your transmission, or just looking for a safe and beneficial upgrade for your 5.0L Mustang, the Spec Steel Flywheel is an excellent choice. Spec flywheels are CNC manufactured at an unheard-of .001 tolerance. Providing a consistent and friction enhancing surface for the clutch disc for perfect and worry free engagements. Most steel Spec Flywheel units are rebuildable and feature a replaceable steel friction plate that is made from a friction-enhancing steel metal specially formulated for optimum clutch bedding and holding power. This precision manufacturing process ensures perfect balance and a perfectly flat bedding surface for the clutch disc, both of which also contribute to the ultimate in safety for competitive environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from high carbon billet steel
- All SPEC flywheels carry SFI certification
- CNC manufactured at an unheard-of .001 tolerance
- Safe for competitive environments
- Flywheel weight aids in proper inertia
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
*Only for 2011-2017 5.0L 9-Bolt Pressure Plate Mustangs with a Production Date of 3/1/11 or later.
*Your specific Production Build date can be found on your original window sticker. If you do not have your original window sticker, your local Ford Dealer can provide you with one and help in determining your exact production date of your Mustang.
- 2011-2017 GT Mustangs Built After March 2011 with a 9 Bolt Pressure Plate
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs