Specialty Products Company Camber/Caster Adjustment Bolt Kit EZ Cam XR 14mm 2005-2014
- Made In The USA
- Hex Chromate-Free Finish
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- 12.9-Grade Bolt
Specialty Products Company EZCam XR 14mm Camber and Caster Adjustment Cam Bolt Kit for all 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Mustangs.
Easily adjust the camber and caster on your 2005-2014 Mustang with this Specialty Products Company EZCam XR 14mm Camber and Caster Adjustment Cam Bolt Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Easily Overcomes Non-Adjustable Factory Design to Provide Complete Adjustability for Improved Handling, Reduced Tire Wear and Better Driveability
- Camber Adjustment Range of ±1.50°
- Camber Adjustment Range of ±0.50°
- Makes Camber Changes Cost-Effective, Quick One-Person Job without Grinding
- 12.9 Grade Bolt Provides Best Clamp Load with Highest Safety Factor in the Industry
- Hex Chromate-Free Finish for 700-Hour Salt Spray Results to Avoid Any Hydrogen Embrittlement Issues
- Markings on Bolt Head to Show You Where Lobe is for Easy Orientation During Adjustment
- Made in the USA
This Specialty Products Company (72350) EZCam XR 14mm Camber and Caster Adjustment Cam Bolt Kit is just what you need to overcome the non-adjustable factory design to provide complete adjustability for improved handling, reduced tire wear and better drivability! It’ll make your adjustments a cost-effective and quick one-person job without any grinding needed. There are markings on the bolt head to show you where the lobe is for easy orientation during adjustment, and the bolts have a hex chromate-free finish for 700-hour salt spray results to avoid any hydrogen embrittlement issues.
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) SPC EZCam XR 14mm Camber Adjustment Bolts
- Two (2) SPC Caster Adjustment Cam Bolts
Please Note: For caster adjustment, elongation of the outboard hole in the subframe will be required following the factory etching. For camber adjustment, Specialty Products Company also recommends elongating the upper strut flange holes (equally on both sides of the original hole if possible) just enough so that the ears on the plate fit tight in the elongated hole. To easily complete this process, along with making the necessary modifications for the caster adjustments, please see the SPC 3/8" Rotary File Set with Cool Tool II Cutting Fluid P/N: SPCTOOL1 and to watch the camber change as you roll the cam bolt, check out the SPC Magnetic Adjustable Camber Gauge P/N: SPCTOOL2.
Tech Tip: If greater than +/- 0.3 degrees of change is desired, both subframe holes need to be elongated approximately 1/8" more than factory marks.
Order a Specialty Products Company (72350) EZCam XR 14mm Camber and Caster Adjustment Cam Bolt Kit for your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.