Trick Flow Camshaft Track Max Hydraulic Roller .574/.595 3200-6800 RPM 5.0L 1985-1995
Trick Flow Track Max Hydraulic Roller Camshaft with .574/.595 Lift and a 3200 to 6800 RPM Range for 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine.
Ford 5.0L Trick Flow Track Max Hydraulic Roller Camshafts are designed and dyno tested to ensure maximum performance.
This race camshaft delivers a rough a idle and a 3,200-6,800 rpm powerband. A minimum compression of 10:1 is required as well as a calibrated mass airflow meter. A 3,000-3,500 rpm stall converter and 3.90-4.11 gears are recommended.
Trick Flow Track Max Camshaft Specifications:
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller tappet
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 3,200-6,800
- Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 236
- Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 248
- Duration at 050 inch Lift: 236 intake/248 exhaust
- Advertised Intake Duration: 298
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 310
- Advertised Duration: 298 intake/310 exhaust
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.574 inch
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.595 inch
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.574 intake/0.595 exhaust
- Lobe Separation (degrees): 110
- Computer-Controlled Compatible: No
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
- Compression: 10:1 minimum
- Quantity: Sold individually
*Calibrated mass airflow meter required.
*Minimum 10:1 compression required.
*3,000-3,500 RPM stall converter or manual transmission with 3.90-4.11 gears recommended.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.