Trick Flow Camshafts Track Max Stage 1 Mustang GT 1999-2004
- Stage One Camshaft
- Improved Performance
- Mild Idle
- Sold As A Set
Trick Flow Stage 1 Track Max Camshafts for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 GT Mustangs.
Add horsepower and a sporty idle with Stage 1 Camshafts (TFS-51802001) from Trick Flow! Perfect for street cars, this camshaft kit is dyno-proven to produce a wide power curve over the entire RPM range.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 GT Mustangs with a 4.6L 2V Engine
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Fair Idle
- Stage 1 Camshaft
Trickflow designed the Stage 1 cams to make strong power from 1,500 RPM to 5,000 RPM. The cams have a .550" lift with 228/230 intake/exhaust duration for a nice power gain and sporty idle. The Trick Flow Track Max Camshafts are proudly manufactured in the USA!
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller follower
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 1,500-5,000
- Intake Duration at 050-inch Lift: 228
- Exhaust Duration at 050-inch Lift: 230
- Duration at 050-inch Lift: 228 int./230 exh.
- Advertised Intake Duration: 262
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 264
- Advertised Duration: 262 int./264 exh.
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.550 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.550 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.550 int./0.550 exh.
- Lobe Separation (degrees): 112
- Camshaft Gear Attachment: 1-bolt
- Computer-Controlled Compatible: Yes
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
Tech Tip: Will fit 1996-1998 Mustang GT if using PI or Trickflow 185 series heads.
Tech Tip 2: These camshafts require new valve springs (P/N 2500500).
- These camshafts require custom computer tuning to maintain drivability and for best power.
- 1999-2000 Mustang GT with Windsor motor had press on camshaft gears. The Trickflow Stage 1 Cams require bolt on camshaft gears.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning