Gain significant performance and the signature lopey idle of Trick Flow (TFS-51802002) Stage 2 Camshafts! These Stage Two Cams make strong power across the rev range, but are still great for street cars.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 GT Mustangs with a 4.6L 2V Engine
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Lopey Idle
- Stage 2 Camshaft
Trickflow designed the Stage 2 cams to make strong power from 1,800 RPM to 6,500 RPM. The cams have a .580" lift with 234/234 intake/exhaust duration for better performance and an aggressive sound. The Trick Flow Track Max Camshafts are proudly manufactured in the USA!
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller follower
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 1,800-6,500
- Intake Duration at 050-inch Lift: 234
- Exhaust Duration at 050-inch Lift: 234
- Duration at 050-inch Lift: 234 int./234 exh.
- Advertised Intake Duration: 276
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 276
- Advertised Duration: 276 int./276 exh.
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.580 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.580 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.580 int./0.580 exh.
- Lobe Separation (degrees): 114
- Camshaft Gear Attachment: 1-bolt
- Computer-Controlled Compatible: Yes
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
Tech Tip: Will fit 1996-1998 Mustang GT if using PI or Trickflow 185 series heads.
Tech Tip 2: These camshafts require new valve springs (P/N2500500).
- These camshafts require custom computer tuning to maintain drivability and for best power.
- 1999-2000 Mustang GT with Windsor motor had press on camshaft gears. The Trickflow Stage 2 Cams require bolt on camshaft gears.