UPR Rear Lower Control Arms Elite Mustang 1999-2004
- Powdercoated Finish
- Durable Construction
- Urethane Bushing
- Chromoly And Urethane
UPR Elite Rear Lower Control Arms for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs.
The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms (2002-06-99) are a suspension upgrade for 1999-2004 Mustangs with a 8.8 Solid Rear Axle. The Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed from high-quality Chromoly that has a wall thickness of .083”. The UPR Elite Rear Lower Control Arms are fully Tig Welded in a Billet Steel Fixture that allows the Lower Control Arms to come out perfect every time.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 Mustangs with a 8.8 Solid Rear Axle
- Constructed from .083 Wall Thickness Chromoly
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
- Gloss Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Greaseable Zerk Fittings (Easy Maintenance)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Includes Urethane Bushings with Stainless Steel Pins
- Laser Cut Spring Perches and Rear Sway Bar Mount
UPR also includes laser cut Rear Spring Perches and Rear Sway Bar Mounts. Once the Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed they are then finished in a Gloss Silver Powder Coat. UPR also includes Urethane bushings that are greaseable for easy maintenance. The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: This Pair of Rear Lower Control Arms will NOT work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to IRS Rear Suspension.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning