Weiand Intake Manifold Street Warrior 289/302
- Idle-5500RPM Power Band
- Low Rise Dual Plane Design
- Satin Cast Finish
- Square Bore Carb Flange
Weiand Street Warrior Intake Manifold for 289 and 302 V8 Engines.
With larger stroker engines and more efficient cylinder head/cam designs becoming more popular, there has been a need for manifolds that can support larger displacements. So Weiand answered this need with their Street Warrior Intake Manifold, available here at CJ Pony Parts!
Weiand Street Warrior Intake Manifold 8124WND Features and Benefits:
- Port Size: 1.82” height 1.02" width
- Height: Front 3.82", Rear 4.75"
- Power band: Idle-5500 RPM
- Exhaust crossover for improved street drivability
- Permanent mold casting process for lighter, smoother and better looks
- Square Bore Carburetor Mounting Flange
- Low Rise Dual Plane Design builds maximum torque for street performance engines
- Satin Cast Finish
Weiand has designed this Street Warrior Intake Manifold for your 289 or 302 V8 Engine with an exhaust crossover which improves the drivability of your vehicle on the street. A permanent mold casting process allows for a lighter and smoother manifold that also has great looks! The low rise dual plane design of the manifold is perfect for street performance engines as it is ideal for building maximum torque. It has a square bore carburetor mounting flange and will come finished in a classy satin cast finish.
*Does NOT fit Boss 302 or 255 C.I.D engines.
*Mounting hardware and gaskets are NOT included.
If you want your classic vehicle to move down the road, it needs more than just a working engine and gasoline. It also needs air. Making sure that the air gets into your engine in correct proportions is partly the job of the Intake Manifold. If the intake manifold is leaking or otherwise damaged, your Mustang won't run properly.
Order this Weiand 8124WND Street Warrior Intake Manifold for your 289 or 302 V8 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles