Weiand Oil Pan Kit 7-Quart Black 260/289/302
- Stamped Steel Construction
- Black Finish W/Internal Baffle
- 7-Quart Oil Capacity
- For 260, 289 And 302 Engines
Weiand 7-Quart Black Oil Pan Kit for 260, 289 and 302 Engines.
Do you need a new high-performance oil pan for your 260, 289 or 302 engine? Maybe you like to take it out on the track and need an oil pan that can keep up? If so, be sure to pick up this Weiand 7-Quart Black Oil Pan Kit from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Comes with Everything Needed to Upgrade Oil System
- Stamped Steel Construction with Black Finish and Internal Baffles
- Trap Door Baffles Keep Oil Under Control During Hard Acceleration
- Increased Capacity to Keep High-Performance Engine Oil Systems Properly Fed
- 7-Quart Oil Capacity and 10.125" Depth
- Popular Applications Include Drag Race, Road Race and Circle Track
This Weiand (5024WND) 7-Quart Black Oil Pan Kit comes with everything you need to upgrade your engine's oil system! It features stamped steel construction with a black finish, and the trap door baffles will keep the oil under control during hard accelerations! This oil pan has an increased 7-quart oil capacity to keep your high-performance engine oil system properly fed, which means you can expect better performance at your next drag race or road race!
Please Note: This oil pan kit will not work with rod- and custom-style rack and pinion conversions. You must use a 1979+ style rear sump oil pan.
*Flaming River rack and pinion kits are designed for front sump or stock oil pans.
This Kit Includes:
- Fabricated Oil Pan
- Oil Pan Gasket
- Oil Pump Pick-Up
- Pan Mounting Bolts
Order a Weiand (5024WND) 7-Quart Black Oil Pan Kit for your 260, 289 or 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning