Made from solid-spring steel, the Whiteline Heavy-Duty Adjustable 27MM Rear Sway Bar Kit is designed to support 2005-2014 Mustangs for high speed, controlled travel. With the four-point maneuvering capabilities of the sway bar kit, your S197 can take turns with even pressure applied to all four tires. With this feature, your stability and rigidity are improved while eliminating body roll. The heavy-duty 27mm adjustable sway bars and links activate superior road grip for exceptional handling performance on the street or strip.
Features and Benefits:
- Increases Stability and Handling Without Body Roll
- Constructed from Sold Spring Steel
- Evenly Distributes Pressure to All Tires
- Four Point Adjustable Maneuvering
Whiteline’s 27mm Heavy-Duty Adjustable Rear Sway Bar is constructed to deliver the desired level of control and maneuverability for the driver. The four points of adjustment, either lengthening or shortening the lever arms, allows for distinct stiffness settings for precise handling bias.
Featuring a unique reverse-mounted design, splitting the sprung vs. un-sprung weight distribution, this rear sway bar kit is built with chassis tuning in mind and results in cornering loads that are spread more evenly across the tires. The stiff steel construction is harder to move the wheels left and right, relative to each other, and therefore stability is increased. Your S197 Mustang will also get improved tire wear, as your tires stay flatter and more upright, which decreases movement and increases comfort through turns.
- Adjustable 27mm Rear Sway Bar
- Heavy-Duty Adjustable End Links
- Mounting Brackets
- All Necessary Hardware
- Do NOT grease the outside surfaces of bushes and components.
- The cause for major noise in polyurethane is due to incorrect fitment and uncleaned mating surfaces. Necessary areas in the kit have been grease where required and must be used to optimize bush performance and durability (the grease has been formulated from a reinforced No. 2 Lithium complex base and selected additives with molybdenum disulphide for mechanical stability, extreme pressure qualities for extended life and a high melting or drop point be applied to the bores and outer flanges of all bushes and components).
- If you are in the market for a matching front sway bar option for your 2005-2014 Mustang, consider the 33mm Heavy-Duty Adjustable Front Sway Bar Kit from Whiteline (see P/N: BFF55Z).