Product DescriptionEibach Pro-Street-S Coil-Over Damper Kit for 2011-2014 V6 and GT Mustangs and 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs.
Now you can get each corner of your vehicle looking and performing at its very best. Eibach's PRO-STREET-S, stainless steel-bodied coil-over spring/damper packages allow serious drivers the ability to quickly adjust the ride height and corner weight of each individual wheel, giving them the ultimate in flexibility for precise street and track tuning.
Pro-Street-S Coil-Over Damper Features:
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology for Ease of Adjustment, Year after Year
- Lowers the front and rear 1.0" to 2.4"
- Front uses a 225lb/in main spring and 150 lb/in tender spring compared to the original 125lb/in
- Rear uses 91-200lb/in springs compared to the original 154lb/in
- Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- One Year Warranty
The Eibach PRO-STREET-S is designed, tuned and tested 100% in-house by Eibach's suspension engineers and ride control experts. Spring rates are perfectly matched to the performance damping of the high-tech coil-over shocks. With the Eibach PRO-STREET-S installed, you will immediately experience a more precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip in any performance driving situation on the street or lower lap times on the track.
- Overall Rating: 5 / 5
- 1 Reviews
Was easy to install if you have done it before. Its easy to adjust but you have to take the load off the car of course. It's stiff and the rear end still squats when down shifting or from a dig. Couldn't have asked for a better ride quality. You won't be disappointed
You Might Also Like
Starting at: $154.99
Retail Price: $559.00
CJ's Low Price: $415.99