PerTronix Flame-Thrower 'Plug-N-Play' Non-Vacuum Advance Female Cap Billet Distributor with Ignitor III for 1965-1973 Mustangs with 289/302 Engines.Plug-N-Play billet distributors are designed for maximum ignition performance and easy installation all at a price you can afford. Replace your outdated points or electronic distributor with this performance proven distributor which features PerTronix's patented Ignitor III electronics. All this in a CNC polished billet housing.
PerTronix's Ignitor III is a powerful micro controller that features adaptive dwell algorithms that constantly adjusts the dwell angle to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range for increased high and low RPM performance. An integrated adjustable rev limiter with LED feedback is accurate to +/- 50 RPM. Thermal clad construction means long lasting performance.
Flame Thrower Distributor With Ignitor III Features:
- Integrated Ignitor II technology with adaptive dwell control
- Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution
- CNC machined billet housings polished to a high luster
- Tempered distributor shafts have low torsion displacement for accurate timing and longer life
- Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing; reduces friction and high RPM vibration
- Precision stamped advance weights eliminate erratic timing
- Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting functions permits multiple settings
- Factory set with a performance advance curve; comes with extra springs for custom advance curves
- High dielectric strength cap with female brass terminals and premium rotor with brass contact
- Does not include vacuum advance
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-12)
- Warranty: 30 months electronics / Limited 1 year mechanical
Flame-Thrower billet distributors are frequently used in tight engine compartments due to their Plug n' Play design and relatively small size.
*Although PerTronix distributors fit their intended engine application, each vehicle application must be evaluated independently to insure adequate space for distributor fitment as well as air cleaner and hood clearance.
*Non vacuum advance distributors do not have an E.O. number and are not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $46.99
Special Price: $42.29
Regular Price: $288.99
Special Price: $260.09
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $35.99
Regular Price: $383.99
Special Price: $345.59