1966 Mustang Headers
The Ford Mustang knows a long history of modification. Dating back to the first generation, pony car enthusiasts took stock-issue vehicles and found many ways to make them better — both in appearance and performance. That tradition carries on today. If you have a first-generation ’Stang and are looking for ways to improve its exhaust system, check out headers. Aftermarket headers are a popular modification for two reasons. First, they make your system more efficient by eliminating (or nearly eliminating) backpressure. Second, they are incredibly easy to install. When you’re looking for more out of your pony car, consider Mustang headers.
Showing 1-20 of 90 results
- Scott Drake Slave Cylinder Lowering Bracket 1965-1970$19.65 Regular Price $21.83
- Trans-Dapt Performance Exhaust Header Bolt Set 3/8"-16X3/4" Small Block/Big Block 1965-1995$6.29 Regular Price $6.99
- Scott Drake Shorty Header 1-5/8" Silver Coated Ceramic Pair Mustang 289/ 302 1965-1970$336.83 Regular Price $354.56
- Scott Drake Shorty Header 1-5/8" Black Painted Pair 289/302 1965-1970$200.03 Regular Price $210.56
- ARP Exhaust Header Bolt Set 3/8" 16x3/4" Small Block/Big Block$21.84 Regular Price $22.99
- Scott Drake Tri-Y Header Stainless Steel Pair Mustang 289/ 302 1965-1968$301.15 Regular Price $310.46
- Scott Drake Tri-Y Header Ceramic Pair Mustang 289/ 302 1965-1968$348.29 Regular Price $359.06
- Hedman Collector Reducer Kit 3" To 2-1/2" With 3-Bolt Flange$26.26 Regular Price $27.07
- Hedman Shorty Headers Painted Square Port 289/302 1965-1973$241.81 Regular Price $249.29
- Hedman Collector Reducer Kit 3" To 2-1/4" With 3-Bolt Flange$24.87 Regular Price $25.64
- Hedman Mid-Length Headers 1-5/8" 351W 1965-1973$273.68 Regular Price $282.14
Showing 1-20 of 90 results
Keep Your Classic at Its PeakAt CJ Pony Parts, we want to see your Mustang reach perfection. We work each day with passionate pony car owners from around the globe, helping them make the repairs, replacements, modifications, and upgrades necessary to take the next step in maintaining or restoring Mustangs of all generations. These drivers have a variety of needs, which is why we offer a huge selection of 1966 Mustang headers and parts, including:
• Bolts and accessories
• Long tube headers
• Mid-length headers
• Shorty headers
• Tri-Y headers
These products come from highly respected vendors such as BBK, Flowmaster, Scott Drake and SLP Performance Parts. When you purchase an easy-to-install component such as headers, you can have them in place and boosting your pony car’s performance in no time.
We strive to make the online ordering process as simple, efficient and inexpensive as possible. Our customers have limited time and limited funds to invest in their Mustangs. We honor both by getting them the parts they need as quickly as possible and at the most competitive prices. This approach has helped us develop a thriving community of Mustang owners who turn to us for all of their headers and other needs.
Honoring the Mustang HeritageReturning your Mustang to factory condition is a worthy endeavor. Along the way, why not incorporate modern parts and technology? Your pony car will perform better than it ever could using all factory components. Modification is a huge part of the Mustang heritage, and headers present a non-intrusive path to giving your first generation a significant boost.
Browse our selection of 1966 Mustang headers and achieve a more efficient exhaust system today.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, or 1973 for additional options.