1967 Mustang Wiring
The wiring and electrical parts on your car control everything from your brake lights to your stereo, but they often get forgotten about until a major failure. If your 1967 Mustang’s wiring system needs an update, has a worn or broken part that needs fixing, or even if you want to replace it entirely, you’ll find everything you need at CJ Pony Parts. From full factory wiring harnesses to fog light conversion kits, our selection of 1967 Mustang wiring and electrical parts includes the exterior and interior electrical components you’ll need to do the job right in the comfort of your own garage. Take a look around our extensive inventory today and contact our Mustang experts if you have any questions.
Showing 1-20 of 262 results
- Fuse Kit 1965-1973$38.99
Showing 1-20 of 262 results
1967 Electrical & Wiring
A Huge Selection of 1967 Mustang Wiring and Electrical PartsCJ Pony Parts stocks 1967 Mustang wiring kits and a huge selection of small parts. It’s easy to get just the right equipment to make the repair or upgrade you’ve got in mind. Our most popular 1967 Mustang wiring products include:
• Wiring kits: When you want to be sure you’ve got everything necessary to get the job done on the first try, a wiring kit makes it easy. It’s the most affordable way to bring your 1967 Mustang’s wiring up to spec with modern technology. Our selection of wiring kits includes engine harnesses, gauge cluster kits and even comprehensive full-car kits for both six- and eight-cylinder cars.
• Light wiring: A working set of lights is fundamental to owning a car that you can drive and enjoy. Our lighting kits are available for those who want to convert their car’s headlights or taillights to ones that take advantage of modern technologies such as LED and HID bulbs as well as period-correct applications.
• Underdash wiring: You’ve got to love the uniqueness of a vintage car. Every year was a little different —the 1967 Mustang’s wiring is ever so slightly different from all other Mustangs. Luckily, we carry underdash wiring kits for all years of Mustang in several different configurations, so your restoration project can stay right on schedule.
• Distributor lead wiring: This small but important electrical equipment is responsible for starting the process that sends that all-important spark to the cylinders in your car’s power plant. If you’re servicing the underhood electrical system on your car, it’s a good idea to replace this small part for good measure.
• Horns: We don’t want to be responsible for encouraging excessive horn use, but there comes a time when we all must honk. Don’t let a faulty electrical system be the difference between you and an accident. CJ Pony Parts carries a great selection of horns at affordable prices. Mount one up in your spare time and drive with the knowledge that if you need to get someone’s attention, you can.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, or 1973 for additional options.