AWE Axle-Back Exhaust System Stainless Steel Track Edition With 4-1/2" Chrome Silver Exhaust Tips GT 2011-2014/Boss 302 2012-2013/Shelby GT500 2011-2012
AWE Stainless Steel Track Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Chrome Silver Exhaust Tips for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT Mustangs, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs and 2011-2012 Shelby GT500s.
If you’re craving that exhaust sound that turns heads and gets people talking about your 2011-2014 GT, 2012-2013 Boss 302 or 2011-2012 Shelby GT500, then check out this Stainless Steel Track Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2” Chrome Silver Exhaust Tips (3020-32040) from AWE.
Features & Benefits:
- Engineered, designed and made in the USA
- 4.5” double-walled slash cut tips in chrome silver
- Straight-through design to maximize performance
- Handcrafted from US-sourced CNC mandrel-bent 0.065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system
- No check engine light guarantee
- Perfect fitment guarantee
If you’re looking for a loud and rowdy exhaust system, this Track Edition Axle-Back system is right up your alley. This system is the loudest and retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, minus the 180 Technology. This results in a completely raw and thunderous muscle that’s certain to be noticed! This system is made from mandrel bent stainless steel tubing and includes 4.5” double-walled, slash cut exhaust tips that come in a stunning chrome silver.
- One (1) Driver Side Axle-Back Section
- One (1) Passenger Side Axle-Back Section
- Two (2) 4.5” (114mm) Slash-Cut Double-Walled Chrome Silver Tips
- Two (2) 3” Exhaust Tip Clamps
- Installation Instructions
- 2011-2014 GT Coupe and Convertible Mustangs
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Coupe Mustangs
- 2011-2012 Shelby GT500 Coupe and Convertible Mustangs
*This exhaust system is not designed for use with the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500.
Tech Tip: The factory ball and socket OE clamp from your vehicle is to be reused during installation.
Order an AWE (3020-32040) Stainless Steel Track Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Chrome Silver Exhaust Tips for your 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 GT Mustang, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang or 2011-2012 Shelby GT500 from CJ Pony Parts.
Novice skill is required for this installation.