AWE Axle-Back Exhaust System Touring Edition Stainless Steel with 4-1/2" Chrome Tips GT 2011-2014 / Boss 302 2012-2013 / Shelby GT500 2011-2012
AWE Stainless Steel Touring Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Chrome Silver Exhaust Tips for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT Mustangs, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs and 2011-2012 Shelby GT500s.
AWE’s Touring Edition Exhaust System features their sound cancellation solution and 180 Technology, which enables the perfect tone, minus drone, and creates the perfect mix of performance and refinement. The AWE 3015-32094 Stainless Steel Touring Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Chrome Silver Exhaust Tips was manufactured with a bolt-on, direct-fit, straight-through design to give your GT, Shelby GT500 or Boss 302 Mustang that smooth sound, no matter how hard you’re driving.
Features & Benefits:
- All the Muscle with ZERO Drone
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Proprietary Drone-Canceling Solution, 180 Technology
- 4-1/2” Double-Walled Slash Cut Tips in Chrome Silver
- Clean, Non-Baffled, Straight-Through Design Enhances Performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-Sourced CNC Mandrel-Bent .065” Wall T304L Stainless Steel
- Direct-Fit Bolt-On System for Factory-Like Quality
- No Check Engine Light
- Perfect Fitment
It works like this: the exhaust gas exits the engine and flows into the 180 Technology equipped muffler, then into the purposefully placed ports, and finally into the reflection chambers. The sound waves, which are carried by the exhaust gasses, will bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. Through AWE’s control of the size and location of these ports and chambers, they are also controlling the sound waves’ exit of the chambers. This strategic timing of the reflected sound waves rejoining the main exhaust flow thus creates a 180 degree out-of-phase sound wave to eliminate those problematic frequencies.
- (1) Driver Side Axle-Back Section
- (1) Passenger Side Axle-Back Section
- (2) 4-1/2" (114mm) Slash-Cut Double-Walled Chrome Silver Tips
- (2) 3" Exhaust Tip Clamps
- Installation Instructions
- 2011-2014 GT Coupe and Convertible Mustangs
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Coupe Mustangs
- 2011-2012 Shelby GT500 Coupe and Convertible Mustangs
Please note: The factory ball and socket OE clamp from your vehicle is to be re-used during installation.
*NOT designed for use with the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500.
Purchase this AWE 3015-32094 Stainless Steel Touring Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Chrome Silver Exhaust Tips for your 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 GT Mustang, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang or 2011-2012 Shelby GT500 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.