AWE Axle-Back Exhaust System Touring Edition Stainless Steel With 4-1/2" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips GT 2011-2014 / Boss 302 2012-2013 / Shelby GT500 2011-2012
AWE Stainless Steel Touring Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT Mustangs, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs and 2011-2012 Shelby GT500 Mustangs.
Give your 2011-2014 GT Mustang, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang or your 2011-2012 Shelby GT500 Mustang the perfect exhaust tone while you simultaneously remove any of the drone with this AWE 3015-33094 Stainless Steel Touring Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips!
Features and Benefits:
- All the Muscle with No Drone
- Proudly Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Uses Proprietary Drone-Canceling Solution, 180 Technology
- 4.5” Double-Walled Slash Cut Tips in Diamond Black
- Clean, Non-Baffled, Straight-Through Design Maximizes Performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-Sourced CNC Mandrel-Bent .065” Wall T304L Stainless Steel
- Direct Bolt-On System for Factory-Like Simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment Guaranteed
This aftermarket exhaust system will give your pony all of the muscle with none of the drone. Designed and developed right here in the USA, this exhaust system utilizes AWE’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution in the 180 Technology. The clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance and feeds into the 4-1/2” double-walled slash cut tips finished in diamond black. For a durable end product that can handle life under your pony, this system is handcrafted from US-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T-304L stainless steel. To ensure the installation process moves along at a decent pace this system will be a perfect fit and will not yield the illumination of a check engine light.
- One (1) Driver Side Axle-Back Section
- One (1) Passenger Side Axle-Back Section
- Two (2) 4.5" (102mm) Slash-Cut Double-Walled Diamond Black Tips
- Two (2) 3" Exhaust Tip Clamps
- Installation Instructions
Tech Tip: The factory ball and socket OE clamp from your vehicle is to be re-used during installation.
*Not designed for use with the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500.
Are you looking to tune up your exhaust system? Do you feel as though your truck or hatchback can be accomplishing even more? If you can relate to either scenario, it would be wise to browse through CJ Pony Parts’ assortment of AWE exhaust upgrades.
Order this AWE 3015-33094 Stainless Steel Touring Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips for your 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 GT Mustang, 2012 or 2013 Boss 302 Mustang or your 2011 or 2012 Shelby GT500 Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts.
Novice skill is required for this installation.