AWE Axle-Back Exhaust System Track Edition Stainless Steel With 4-1/2" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips GT 2011-2014 / Boss 302 2012-2013 / Shelby GT500 2011-2012
AWE Stainless Steel Track Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips for all 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT Mustangs, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs and 2011-2012 Shelby GT500s.
If you’re looking for a loud and rowdy sound for your GT, Shelby GT500 or Boss 302 Mustang, then the AWE Track Edition is the Exhaust System for you. The AWE 3020-33044 Stainless Steel Track Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips was manufactured with the precision of the Touring Edition, but without the 180 Technology. This creates a raw, roaring effect for your muscle that will easily turn heads.
Features & Benefits:
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- 4-1/2” Double-Walled Slash Cut Tips in Diamond Black
- Clean, Straight-Through Design Enhances Performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-Sourced CNC Mandrel-Bent .065” Wall T304L Stainless Steel
- Direct-Fit Bolt-On System for Factory-Like Quality
- No Check Engine Light
- Perfect Fitment
Please note: The factory ball and socket OE clamp from your vehicle is to be re-used during installation.
- 2011-2014 GT Coupe and Convertible Mustangs
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Coupe Mustangs
- 2011-2012 Shelby GT500 Coupe and Convertible Mustangs
*NOT designed for use with the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500.
- (1) Driver Side Axle-Back Section
- (1) Passenger Side Axle-Back Section
- (2) 4-1/2" (114mm) Slash-Cut Double-Walled Chrome Silver Tips
- (2) 3" Exhaust Tip Clamps
- Installation Instructions
AWE has developed aftermarket exhaust upgrades that will help unlock all of your engine’s hidden power while providing noticeable improvements in both horsepower and torque. Whether you are an autocross fanatic or if you are somebody that enjoys an extra dose of speed, you cannot go wrong with an aftermarket AWE exhaust!
Purchase this AWE 3020-33044 Stainless Steel Track Edition Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips for your 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 GT Mustang, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang or 2011-2012 Shelby GT500s from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.