Aeromotive Fuel System Race Stealth Eliminator With 4.6L Rails Mustang GT 2010-2017
- In-Tank Fuel Pump
- High-Flow Fuel Rails
- For Race Applications
- Made in the USA
Aeromotive Stealth Race Fuel System with Eliminator Fuel Pump and 4.6L 3V Fuel Rails for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Mustangs.
Equip your 2010-2017 Mustang with Aeromotive's serious Stealth Race Fuel System (17342), designed for your extensively raced GT. Developed for Mustangs with a 4.6L 3V engine and/or equivalent intake, the system includes the corresponding high-flow billet 4.6L 3V Fuel Rails. You'll also benefit from the Eliminator Fuel Pump which fits seamlessly in your OEM tank, integrating with the stock fuel-level sending unit and jet-siphon transfer pump.
Features and Benefits:
- HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit for Limited Duty, Racing Applications
- Billet High-Flow Fuel Rails
- Billet EFI Pressure Regulator
- One-Piece CNC Y-block
- High-Flow Filter
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
The Stealth Race Fuel System is rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,400 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,900 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas. The system is packed with the necessary hard parts you'll need, including 40-micron High Flow Filter, One-Piece CNC Y-block, Billet EFI Pressure Regulator and all necessary Aeromotive high flow, ORB Port Fittings. The Fuel Pump Electrical Supply is also provided, including Aeromotive's exceptional HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit for cars that will be primarily raced, with limited street driving.
- (1) Set of 4.6L Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Speed Controller
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) Filter Assembly, 40-Micron
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) ORB-06 to AN-08 Fitting
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
- 2010-2017 GT Mustang with a 4.6L 3V GT engine and/or equivalent intake
Tech Tip: All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol-based fuels.
- Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately.
- For Continuous Duty/Street Applications, please see P/N: AER17319.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Advanced skill is required for this installation.